Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tapering?

Ok, so after making that post yesterday I was thinking to myself. "Self, why would you start tapering on a Tuesday when the race is on Saturday. On top of that, why would you taper for a 5K?? It's not like it's a half or full marathon." So I decided to just keep doing what I have been doing all along. Maybe the 5K on Saturday will be my "tapering" for the 10K on Monday. Yeah, that sounds good to me.

. . .

I ran 5.88 this morning. Normally I try to round it off, but just wanted to finish today. Here's the link. Click.

. . .

On a side note, I just can't wait to go home this weekend. I am super excited to see my parents and Jodie's parents. As well as some friends from back home too. Oh yeah, I'll be trying to hit up some fly fishing on the Beaver tailwater while i'm home as well.


Get out there and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment