Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some more miles. . .

So, I have been able to log some good miles this week. No less than 5 miles a day. Yesterday I got in 7, this morning, 8. Feels good. It's getting pretty chilly of a morning here. But that is all about to change as I am about to have to switch shifts. I'll be working 6:30pm to 6:30am. That means that it should be decently warm before work to help get some miles in in the colder months. We will see.

I am about to order some Vibram Five Fingers, and try out this forefoot running stuff.

On another note, I feel like I have gained some weight back. I haven't found a scale yet. I don't think I am eating anymore than I was before I left. Maybe they are loading this food up with butter and stuff to try to make it taste decent.

Then again, I guess the cookies aren't helping anything either. It's only been a week, I can't have gained too much in a week, right???


Get out there and run.

1 comment:

  1. A couple of cookies here and there aren't gonna kill you... that's why we run, so we can eat. Or least that's why I run, I like pie, cake, cookies...
    Interested in running a Satellite race while you are there and getting in a 10k or Half-Marathon overseas?

    ReplyDelete