Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goals

Ok, so this is a few days late. I joined Weight Watchers In April this year. For years and years I was overweight, but never saw myself as very fat. I guess I thought it was ok, or I carried the weight different than other guys. Something clicked this past spring. I talked Jodie into getting a Wii. So, of course, we got the Wii Fit. Well, that little turd on there inflated and it said to me "That's obese!" I just new I had to loose some serious weight. Part of it was to get under the "overweight" classification in the Air Force's BMI chart. Another part was to make that little guy on the Wii Fit tell me I was normal. I actually haven't been on the Wii Fit in a while. It might be interesting to see. I am currently sitting at 163.8. Well, that is as of Thursday night. It feels awesome. Last night we went out and I got some new jeans. 32s. I haven't worn 32s in a long time. If I recall correctly, I was in 33s in high school!


Get out there and run!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck when you get there. Not sure if we are heading back out that way when we leave in the spring, but if we do, maybe we can catch a quick run.

    ReplyDelete