Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Featured again!

Hey guys!

Just a small update. I happened to look on Nik and Dan's blog the other day and noticed that they mentioned me on it.

Check them out over at http://http://4feetrunning.blogspot.com/2009/09/episode-66.html

It was pretty awesome, and motivating to hear them talk about me this morning during my run. It helped me get to 6.1 miles.

Thanks Nik and Dan! You guys rock!

So, like I said, I was able to crank out 6.1 miles this morning. I may be able to get past the monotony of doing laps around here once I start getting out there. I don't know. We will see.

I am seriously contemplating picking up a pair of Vibram Five Fingers. Experimenting with forefoot running. I won't call it barefoot running, since I don't intend on doing it actually barefoot. It is supposed to be a more natural form of running. It intrigues me. I think this whole barefoot running craze might be on to something. More on that in the future.

Get out there and run!

1 comment:

  1. Good run, Best advice i can give you when you don't have a whole lot of variety in scenery...start looking for the small things. Small things like leaves on the trees changing. The changing of the season that occurs gradually. Appreciate the far off vistas for what they are...

    ReplyDelete