Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Upcoming Races!

Hey there Running with Fish readers, all 3 of you!!! I just wanted to post up some info on some races I plan to be attending soon.

The first one is over Labor Day weekend. The Prairie Grove Battlefield 5K in Prairie Grove, Arkansas. September 5th. We are planning on being home that weekend, and why not participate?? It should be a good chance for Josh and I to run "together" He is much faster than I am, but we will be in the same event at least.

The next one is going to be in Hayesville, Kansas, on Saturday September 12th. The Hayesville Running into Fall 5K. It's not that far from the apartment, so why not?

I'm going to shoot for new Personal Records with these races. That is, unless you have to have ran in the race in order to set a new PR. I don't quite know that stuff, if anyone wants to fill me in, that would me greatly appreciated!


Get out there and run, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment