Thursday, August 20, 2009

Frustration

I jinxed myself. Last night, when I mentioned how great technology is, that's when it happened. I knew I shouldn't have said that, but I did anyway.

Today I ran 8 miles. 8.1 to be exact. I can't tell you my exact pace since my iPod decided to dump the info. I do remember it saying I burned over 1000 calories. So, I have no proof that I did it. I guess it's more for me anyways.

I was listening to a podcast that I recently found. It's called "4 feet running" A neat podcast where Nik and Dan record conversation while they run. This one was a little over an hour, so I decided I would run until they were done talking. By then I was at 7.4 miles. I just had to make it to 8. I did. Too bad Apple can't manufacture a product that will work as advertised. They said it was a glitch in the compatibility with the Nike+ sensor, and that a software update was going to be out soon. That was probably 7 or 8 months ago. Thanks Apple!

Later I am going to go try some more fly fishing. Lets hope I can have more luck fishing than I do with gadgets.

Until next time,

Parker

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are ready for a 15K!! If you can do 8, you can do 15K.

    ReplyDelete