Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Breakfast

So after running 8 miles, I decided to treat myself to a decent breakfast. We just happened to have some rice, black beans, already opened in the fridge. So I decided on some Huevos Rancheros. We also already had some red pepper and onion already partially used in the fridge, so I decided to dice some of them up and saute them before cooking the eggs. We had some leftover jasmine rice from some Thai food the other day that I added salsa to for some impromptu "Mexican or Spanish" rice. Anyhow, it's pretty self explanatory if you see the pictures. Which I will post up after this post. Don't be too over critical of the photography. They were taken with a point-and-shoot and I had just ran, so I wasn't the most stable. Let me know if you want me to post up a recipe, i'm sure I can scrape one together.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






















2 comments:

  1. When you come home I want YOU to do the cooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems there. I will help out wherever I can manage.

    ReplyDelete