Thursday, August 27, 2009

5.8 more

Last night Jodie and I went out to eat with a couple from my squadron, Jack and Alisha. We met them at Old Chicago which is a pizza place in Wichita. I was worried, since I have to weigh in tonight with Weight Watchers. I ended up getting a turkey burger, actually, we all did. Still probably not the greatest, but I didn't feel super glutinous after finishing the meal. However, I did know that I would most definitely have to get a run in this morning to make up for it.


. . .


I ran 5.8 this morning. Most times when I run I try to make it an even number of miles. This morning, I just wanted to finish. Not bad I guess, after having just ran 8 yesterday.

Here is the link to my run summary for today. Click Me!


Get out there and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment