Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another day off.

I took the day off again. Last night, a couple of buddies from work asked if I wanted to play some night disc golf. Jeremiah has some older discs that he drilled some holes in. Then you put little glow sticks in the holes. Then you attach some glow sticks to the baskets. Then you just have fun. We went from 11:30 to 1:30am. So, needless to say, I was pretty tired when I woke up at 6:30. We planned on going to the Zoo, so I knew I wouldn't have time, and I would be tired from disc golf. I'm not too worried about it though. Tomorrow morning I plan on trying to run further than 8 miles. I would like to do 10, but i'm not sure if that's possible. I'm going to try though.

The Zoo was awesome. Almost all of the animals we saw were active. Except the damn Giant Anteater. I have been trying to see this guy for months. He is always asleep.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment