Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some fishing and disc golf


A friend of mine from work, Will the Thrill, asked if I wanted to go throw some discs around and try to catch some fish.

Had a decent round of disc golf, and I managed to get a few photos of Will in action. These were just taken with a point and shoot, so don't be too critical.


















After throwing around some plastic went traveled down the road a bit and hit up some ponds. The wind was probably blowing around 15mph, gusting to 20 or so. I was using the Orvis 7ft 5wt rod that he is letting me borrow. I was fishing with a black bead head wooly bugger. I landed a handful of decent sized bluegill, and another 4 inch largemouth. Not all too bad given the wind. I was getting pretty frustrated trying to cast in the wind, but it was good practice. I didn't get any pictures of us fishing, I had left the camera in the truck. Well, We are planning on doing this again next week. So hopefully I will get some pictures of the fishing.


Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment