Friday, January 28, 2011

I wasn't so sure about today.

I knew Tracy wanted me to run with him today. I wasn't so sure my body wanted me to run, however, since I had beaten the crap out of it this week. I pretty much had to beg my boss to let me get of of work in time to meet Tracy. All of that was stacked against my better judgment. Urging me not to abuse myself. Well, I got out of work barely 15 minutes early. I made it to the gym where Tracy was waiting patiently. It went well. 3.41 miles in 32:36, average pace, 9:33. Not too bad. I really needed to run today. Jodie made cupcakes for her boss, and of course, I took the extras to work. I ended up eating a few. I felt totally guilty and majorly fat after that. I feel less so now. Great run.

Now I just need to make time to go out and ride my new bike! Tomorrow. . .

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment