Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Camera addiction.

I love technology. It's hard not to. I also love photography. So when the two get together, what's not to love?? Well I recently got a Droid 2 and have been learning my way around it. I found this App called Vignette. It's a camera app and it processes your photos as you take them to resemble lots (and I mean LOTS) of different kinds of effects. Films, exposures, tilt shifts, etc. Well I am a little addicted to this app. I take WAY too many pictures with it. They normally just sit on my phone unless I think they should be on Facebook. Well I decided to start posting them on here. So, here is the first installment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment